From: Michael Peters [mailto:mp@mpeters.de]
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2005 6:12 AM
To: Loopers Delight
Subject: RE: EDP Footpedal vs. FCB1010 ? ?

has anyone seen Andre LaFosse perform his EDP wizardry? I wonder what kind
of midi pedal he uses - and he uses all kinds of obscure EDP effects, many
of them in the same song, so he must have found a way to easily access them
... I think he even did a show using 4 or 5 EDPs recently ...  -Michael
www.michaelpeters.de