Re: Programming Rocktron All Access - HELP!!!!

Title: Re: Programming Rocktron All Access - HELP!!!!

Again, Thanks so much guys!

I have dusted off my FCB1010 and everything seems to be working great so far. Yet another justification for having lots of gear lying around. :)

This is no knock against the All Access as my guitar rig is so big that it's the only thing that will operate it now ... and I do like it as well. Bummer I am still not getting it to run the Echoplexs the way I want it to but I have to agree with the other comments here that the FCB1010 tends to lend itself better to operating the Echoplex.

I'd still like to hear from any All Acess owners who have it sorted out! I'd like to avoid carrying around two pedalboards if I can work it out.

Great bunch of people here and I'm honored to be on the list.

Craig