Re: The Big(ish) Idea

Here's a link to the guitar/guitarist I was thinking of. I was wrong,
though: he's using it to control a whammy pedal. Go to
http://musegear.fobbedoff.net/ and follow the link to the Black Manson
guitar. (This was from a thread about other ways to control pitch
shift in the VG-8 on the VG-8 list.)

Cheers,

Jon