From: stanitarium@earthlink.net [mailto:stanitarium@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 6:57 PM
To: Loop Folk
Subject: Re: The Big(ish) Idea

as usual-old fart that i B-i have the old ElectroHarmonix 'HOTFOOT" which i
have in the past hooked up to my Boss PN-2 the best in footpedal tremelos
bar none...
hook the hotfoot to the rate pot and yer off to the races w/ the signal
pulse (on/off), going from one pulse every 5 seconds er so and up to a
stutter that is what 32 or 16 pulses per second-dont know the milleseconds
exactly-but it is dramatic to go thru the sweep w/ yer shoe heel/toe :-)
i think it beats the 'bend and rotate'
and the hotfoot is just old bicycle brake technology too