Re: Repeater OS2

Andreas Wetterberg wrote:
 > This says a lot about the need for more competition on the high-end
 > looping market. A company like Electrix can really screw people over,
 > and still expect them to be there when the product's finally finished...

I think it says more about the size of the high-end looping market.
Niche markets are typically served by small companies fighting to stay
alive.  I have no idea what Electrix's situation is, but I doubt that
they are deliberately trying to screw people over.  It's more likely
they're having operating capital "issues".  They're not expecting
customers to be there, they are *desperately hoping* they will be there.
Be kind to the boutique vendors, because Korg, Roland, and Yamaha aren't
going to serve you.

Jeff