Re: still goin clean

Ah, Michael....are we gonna have that "little rig" contest again?
I went "big" (pedal board, tube preamp,tube driven analog spring reverb,
tube power amp) for a bit.  Herniated two discs in my back and needed
spinal
surgery this summer!  Sounded great..weighed a ton and was a bitch to move
(friggin' road cases).
Now, even when I use an amp it weighs in at less than 25lbs (Acoustic
Image)

I have gone "small" again:  Acoustic Bass to a D-Tar Mama Bear
preamp...and
a D-Tar Solstice mixer which holds my JamMan (oooo...talk about small and
archaic!)  Even did away with reverb, tho that make re-emerge for Y2K5, we
shall see.
I just picked up a VF1, which is quite cool, but I think I likle things
better clean and effectless (save for what I do with my hands), so it will
most likely miss the trip to SC.

Who says size matters?

See ya in SC Michael.....

Max