re: Dr. Zvonar

Dear G*d, will someone be taping this?!?

Nice story on the '82 concert, BTW. I have a good mental picture of it.

I am still amazed about the impact that Dr. Z's death had on me,
considering I only knew him via e-mail. I guess it's just having fruitful
communications with a friendly and extremely erudite person, a fellow who's
"been there," then not hearing from him for a while, then finding out that
he's gone and there will be no further communications and that I will never
get to meet the guy. Not as sucky as losing my dad, to be sure, but sucky
nonetheless. I can only guess how his family and close friends must feel.
You guys have such great stories about him!
Love,
~Tim

Haumesser

http://www.audiomidi.com/classroom/cedge/cutting_edge_zvonar.cfm?CPID=1397