Re: Dr. Zvonar

Hi folks-

I'd like to remind you all that there is a memorial house concert for
Richard tomorrow (Sunday) in the Los Angeles area. It is being held by the
American Composers Forum. As they say, "There will be live and recorded
performances highlighting Richard's career, and guests from a wide swath
of
his fascinating life."

I previously posted about this here:

http://www.loopers-delight.com/LDarchive/200509/msg00237.html

More details, directions, and contact info can be found at their website
if
you would like to attend:
http://www.composers.la/events.asp#anchor1

It may be a good idea to contact them and let them know you are coming, I
think they are planning to have some food and such.

Members of Richard's family will also be there. Richard's sister Dorie was
quite moved by the many posts people made to our list in remembrance of
Richard and his participation at Looper's Delight. If you do attend this
event, please find Dorie and say hello to her. She sent me an email saying
she would really like to meet some of us if she can.

Thanks!
kim