Listen to Afterglow, Galactic Travels, and the AM/FM Show - MarkJenkins on Galactic Travels Tonight

If you missed the electro-music streamed concert the other day, you can
hear
Mark Jenkins tonight on Galactic Travels at 11:04 pm EDT (GMT-4).
Information
follows...

AFTERGLOW ON WMUH:
http://soundscapes.us/afterglow
Afterglow airs from 8:00 am to 9:30 am every Thursday morning.  Tune in
for a
delightful mix of eclectic musical genres including a healthy dose of
Progressive Rock.  Tune in at 91.7 FM or on the internet at:
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh

GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY:
http://wdiy.org/programs/gt
Tonight on Galactic Travels, I'll begin a month-long Special Focus on
Remote
Spaces.  The Featured CD at Midnight will be "Silos." The Vinyl Starter
will be
from the LP "Harmonia" by Harmonia on Brain Records and released in 1974.
For details, see the Special Focus page at:
http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/playlists/2005/focus05.html#oct

As a special treat, Mark Jenkins will play a live set on tonight's
show.  Mark
is visiting from the UK to play several concerts, covering a variety of
venues
from radio programs, to internet streaming programs, to planetariums and
music
festivals.

Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that
airs each
Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, 93.9 FM
in Easton
and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville and Trexlertown, 92.9 FM on
Service
Electric Cable, and on the internet.  See below for URLs.

THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH:
http://soundscapes.us/amfm
My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be this Saturday, October 8 at 6:00
am.  I
will continue the special on E-dition Magazine's sampler CDs.

Tune in to WMUH Allentown at 91.7 FM, broadcasting from the campus of
Muhlenberg
College.  I alternate hosting the show with Bruce.  When I am at the
helm, the
show features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic at the beginning, an
eclectic
mix of genres in the middle, and winds up with Progressive Rock.  WMUH's
web
site is http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh

Cheers,

Bill
==========================================================================================================
Host of Afterglow every Thursday at 8:00 am EDT (GMT-4) on WMUH
Allentown 91.7 FM.
Phase 1: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, New Age, or whatever
strikes my fancy.
Phase 2: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Web Site - http://soundscapes.us/afterglow
==========================================================================================================
Host of the AM/FM Show every other Saturday at 6:00 am EDT (GMT-4) on
WMUH Allentown 91.7 FM.
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music to bring you back from
"Beyond the Barriers."
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, New Age, or whatever
strikes my fancy.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Web Site - http://soundscapes.us/amfm
==========================================================================================================
Host of Galactic Travels, an electronic, ambient,  and space music show,
Thursdays at 11:04 pm EDT (GMT-4)
on WDIY 88.1 FM in Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg,  93.7 FM in Trexlertown
and Fogelsville, and on 92.9 FM on Service Electric Cable.
Galactic Travels web site - http://wdiy.org/programs/gt
RSS News Feed: http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/rss/enews.xml
Podcasts: http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/rss/gt.xml
==========================================================================================================
Listen on-line to WDIY at http://wdiy.org and click LISTEN or go
directly to:
http://rm1.refugemedia.com/ramgen/encoder/wdiy.rm
progdj list solves that problem.

The progdj list is the place to go in order to see playlists and CD and
concert reviews by DJs of
progressive rock-friendly radio programs. Anyone interested in seeing
playlists can join. There is NO
SPAM because I keep the spammers out before the members ever see any
hint of it.

The progdj list is for DJs (obviously!) and band members, record label
personnel, promoters, managers, and
anyone else interested in seeing what gets played on the air. Need to
find who is playing prog on the
radio? Go to the progdj list.