Y2K5 Stream, Logistics, and Schedule Update

Streaming URL: http://216.12.162.58:9030/ (Click on "Listen")

Availability: The performance will be limited to 30 listening seats, so it is a first come first serve basis (if you can't get in, keep trying in case someone drops out)

System Requirements

Users can listen to SHOUTcast on a variety of platforms and players (e.g. Windows Media Player, MusicMatch, etc). Recommended players are as follows:

New Schedule:

12:00 Greg Powers (N) -1

12:30 Open

1:00
Open

1:30 Trey Donovan -2

2:00 StanOOOsaur -1

2:30 Herb Heinz/Tim Thompson -2

3:00 Scott Drengsen -1

3:30 Pushing Air -2

4:00 Dark Numbers -1

4:30 Matt Davignon -2

5:00 Atomic Moebius Machine -1

5:30 Adrian West -2

6:00 ghost 7 -1

6:30 - 7:30 DINNER

7:30 James Sidlo -2

8:00 RYUSEI HATTORI -1

8:30 Ted Killian -2

9:00 R.Walker/J.Wagner/B.Beede -1

9:30 Andy Butler - 2   (f)

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 15:37 , David Beardsley <db@biink.com> sent:

Adrian West wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I'd like to join in the fun but I tried that link and I get a
> ShoutCast DNAS status but no sound - what am I doing wrong?

My RealAudio pops up and music starts playing. If you're using RA,
does it work the rest of the time? Do you have the latest version?