Re: Y2K5 ends

RW,

Thanks Rick for inviting me to come and perform at the show again this year.
I had to leave early because I have a new employer and had no time off to take.
Sounds like despite all of the trials and tribulations with the venue situation
that everything worked out fine in the end and a terrific show was had by all.
Sleep in well-deserved rest now . . . and say "hi" to the gang at the loopers
"brunch" in the morningfor me. I am seriously bummed that my stay had to
be cut so short. I got toplay but I missed a lot of the comraderie this year.
Thanks also to guitaris/looper/photographer Mark Hamburg for giving me
a place to stay. Also to Kris Hartung for doing the fabulous job he did with
the webcast. Truly amazing guys.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

PS. Buy "Flux Aeterna" from CDBaby during the months of September
and October and all of my portion of the profits will be automatically
donated to the Red Cross by CDBaby specifically for Gulf Coast
hurricane relief.

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???