Re: Y2K5 - Photo URL

The following URL works in Safari, Firefox, and Netscape. The
JavaScript that drives the page doesn't seen to work in IE. (I've
notified the author of the JavaScript.)

http://y2k5.grubmah.com

The pictures run through mid-afternoon on Saturday. I've got several
hundred more pictures to go through and will be posting more in the
next day or so.

Mark