Re: Repeater--saving loops stops play?

     Not at all.  With the Repeater, you can record onto the internal
memory OR you can record
straight onto the CFC card.  All you have to do is decide beforehand.

     However, IF you record to the internal memory and then want to copy
that over to the CFC
card, then yes, you have to stop the machine.

     I agree with Mark, the more I hear about these entry level pedals,
the more I'm glad I
plunked down $450 back in the day...

          Stephen

> BTW, the Repeater also is unable to save to a CFC card without stopping
>the
> loop isn't it?
> Gary

Yahoo! Music Unlimited