Re: Repeater-- Speculation and disinformation

Oh, I don't know about that--SVG has a Repeater and seemed to be
reporting different behavior than you are.  I don't think there's a
Repeater-bashing tendency on the the list.  The Repeater seems to have
some quirks that are all the more infuriating because of the
unrealised, yet quite visible potential of the overall concept.

Perhaps if there was a Repeater FAQ on the Tools of the Trade page,
this sort of misinformation wouldn't keep cropping up?  Kim's always
looking for contributions for those pages.

TravisH