OT: Digitech Jamman for sale - a hair from new

Well, I'm too disillusioned to use my Digitech Jamman anymore after the prior posts. so, if anyone wants to buy one, make me a reasonable offer - otherwise it's going on eBay.

ABSOLUTE mint condition. Includes box, all docs, power supply, Smartcard. Only used it a couple of times. Shipping TBD.

Travis Hartnett <travishartnett@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, the updated version of the software added the second loop
functionality, along with pitch shift options other than half-speed
and some options on the feedback level for the loops and a few other
things I can't recall. They did a remarkable job of packing in a
bunch of new options without wrecking the user interface. But
initially it did only one loop, although this was at a time when the
production looper that did more than one loop was the EDP.

TravisH