RE: Y2K5 Performance Recordings

Hey Kris:
Just wanted say thanks for all your work this pastwekend with taping and
webcasting (and, jeez, somehow you squeezed a set of really cool music in
there too!)

If I understand right, you only taped the improvised duet I did with
Bernard
Wagner.  I can't actually speak for him, tho I am sure he would not mind,
but I would like to include whateveryou got of me at Y2K5 in the LD
recording "archive" to share with all (hell, I am curious to hear it,
too!!....and I am sure Bernard is as well!)

Thanks again....
Max