De : Kris Hartung [mailto:khartung@cableone.net]
Envoyé : samedi 15 octobre 2005 00:58
À : Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Objet : Y2K5 Performance Recordings (three additions)

The list is growing. I've added Bernhard, Max Valentino, and another track (part 3) from Ted.

Kris

IFANONLYIFIFANONLYIFIFANONLYIFIFANONLYIFIFANONLYIFIFANONLYIF

Bernhard Wagner

Part Four (with Max Valentino) - http://box.net/public/khartung/files/987795.html

Max Valentino

Part One (with Bernhard Wagner) - http://box.net/public/khartung/files/992129.html