Re: Defining "pro"

Mark Sottilaro wrote:

"Why is anyone here concerned with how we get our  money?

If you loop and you love it, that's all that matters."

Thank you Mark.   This is the truest thing I have read in this entire
thread
(although all comments have been valid).

I loop and I love it and it makes me feel a little less existentially
lonely
to know that 40 some odd loopers joined me
 in that happiness at Y2K5.

I see this list as a blessing.  It has changed my entire life.   I feel
fortunate that we are even having this discussion.

<chuckle>  can you tell that I"ve finally gotten some sleep after the

I had a master class with the fabulous Andy Butler in how to use midi
pedals
with the EDP and I'm really turned on
about new things to learn.     Hell,  I might even get out my e-bow this
week <winks at Kim>.

Rick