Re: Defining "pro"

Insuring your gear won't prevent it from being stolen, but never
leaving it in the van overnight is a great disaster avoidance
technique...

Speaking of pro gear, as I recall the 2290's with the full sampling
memory had some bug where after a half hour or so, the loop would
begin to decay in some wonky manner, but with *marvelous* fidelity....