Re: can u run multiple sooper loopers?

Okay
getting to grips with things now.
sooper looper is awesome now I am understanding it better
anyone getting a horrible noise when using the variable play back speed?
Is it possible to use multiple loops in the au version? as i can't seem
to get this to work.
I only get one loop no matter how many I choose? mmmm

I really like super looper alot.

Rax doesn't load up on my laptop at all so no joy there.
cheers for help geoff