RE: good lord...!

I just sold my GP-100...It was great for pitch shifted pannable short
loops,
that can go backwards and forwards, and the high gain sounds are great. The
cleans and semi-cleans were pretty bad though. For something that is 10
years old though, it still holds up. I replaced it with a GT-Pro, which has
its own thing going on. A different effects set, but you can mangle the
sound just as much or probably more. I think Fripp gets most of his
'regular
guitar ' sounds from the VG-8 though.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com