Von: Kris Hartung [mailto:khartung@cableone.net]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2005 14:47
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Betreff: Re: using laptops for music

> Of course, if Apple really wants high performance they'll use AMD
> CPUs.

You are kidding, right? I guess that explains why they are trying to sue
Intel because Intel has the Lion's share of the market share for
processors.
:)  Personally, I don't think they stand a chance to keep up with Intel
innovation and their current partnerships, such as (historically), the
Titantium Intel process that was developed in collaboration with HP and
Intel for their UNIX boxes. And what they will release in the future.
AMD is a major player in consumer boxes, but for commerical boxes....no
way. Again, I'm biased and I'll be in the dog house if I speak
otherwise. Feel free to share some market data on performance
comparisons between Intel and AMD chips, etc.

Kris