Re: Looping back to Krispen's old critics thread (was sorta: using laptops for music"

I have to say that I've been to these shows and I
totally understand the position of the reviewer.  A
few true musicians who use noise, but mostly people
who can't be bothered to learn music of any kind who
are just fucking around.

Mark

<http://www.progreviews.com/reviews/display.php?rev=md-agh>

<http://virtual.finland.fi/netcomm/news/showarticle.asp?intNWSAID=26170>