Re: Digitech Jam Man

On Oct 30, 2005, at 3:27, Dennis Moser wrote:

> Just checked the archives of the list and the last discussion about
> this box was in July...has anyone bought one of these yet and had a
> chance to experiment with it?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Dennis Moser

I have one by me fore while to test it for reviewing in a mag. I just
briefly plugged in an hour yesterday and need more time with the
device before I can judge it. I will get that time in exactly one
week from today. But the first impression I got is that the Jam Man
is not addressing people that want to PLAY looping music as much as
it addresses people that want to rehearse technical playing skills
over a background.

ings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)