Re: native instruments guitar rig loop machine

I downloaded the demo version for Mac.  Looper has no feedback/ fade
control.  Not sure what limits are as far as loop length are (RAM
dependent?) but had no problem with 16 sec. and 6 layers on my iBook G4
(800 MHz/ 640MB).  Tried maxing out a delay effect and found max delay
time of 1600 ms. and that feedback when set to 100% - which should have
"looped" - delays still faded.  As far as the other stuff it does, and
this is only preliminary, and based on using a USB audio interface
(still have to test with my MOTU firewire interface) there is some
latency and most amp models are noisy-not related to interface.