Re: The MRI and Looping: For Ambient & Experimental Music?

i believe that the technicians have a speaker in their room,
so that they can hear the patient scream from claustrophobia...
when i had my mri they could hear me and talk to me, and no,
i did not scream....
didn't matmos do something with mri? they are famous for using
sound samples of plastic surgery equipment.... mmmm, those
liposuction slurps....