Re: Looperlative LP1 - current info compiled

Oh so correct.  When I read, "MIDI Sync is at the top
of the list" I read it like, "NASA's next mission is a
manned mission to Mars."  MIDI sync seems to be quite
the gauntlet for looping devices.  Although I
understand little of the programming that goes into a
device like the Repeater or EDP, MIDI sync always
seems to be the thing that's the most difficult.  I
guess we can only wait and see.

Mark