Re: Looperlative LP1 - current info compiled

Can some people who really know the following units well make a short
list of the pros/cons of each unit: EDP, Repeater, Looperlative?

It would help me a great deal to know, for instance, what features
the Looperlative has that the EDP lacks--and vice versa. I'm very
much an amateur when it comes to all of this stuff, and I almost
certainly just need one looper--mostly so I can use it as a practice
and/or compositional tool. I have an EDP now, which I haven't really
used in any depth. But maybe the Looperlative or the Repeater (if it
ever comes out) would be better for my needs.

I would enjoy having the possibility of storing loops. I'd like to
have firewire or usb connections to and from my computer, so I could
use Live or Reason. Could I load my Live (or Reason) loops into the
Looperlative, for instance and recall them easily by scrolling
through presets?

Any help along those lines would be appreciated.

Jeff