Re: Line6 Echo Pro & MIDI lag

Ok, here is the big question.  What is in the complete MIDI chain and how
is everything wired?  If the FCB1010 is connected directly to the EchoPro
without any other MIDI devices connected to the two units, does this
problem still exist?  If it does, I suspect that something is broken,
because there is no inherent reason why the lag should exist.

--On Thursday, December 15, 2005 1:18 PM -0800 Luis Angulo