Re: The Dubharmonics of God Frequencies

I read an article very roughly eight  years ago in the New Scientist
that pointed out that dance music has a lot of energy in the
frequencies around 50-60Hz that are also the resonant frequencies of
the Eustachean canals of your ears (the mechanism that makes your
equilibrium work), for the intentional reason of disorienting you...

--
     /t

http://ax.to ... extreme NY arts and music calendar