Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V05 #823

> From: lucabonvini <lucabonvini@free.fr>
> Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 01:41:34 +0100
> To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
> Subject: EDP Footpedal buttons problem
>
> Hello, please can somebody  tell me a way to clean the buttons of the
> footpedal of the EDP?  I opened it (gosh, what an effort with that
> screws) but I cannot figure out how to clean that buttons properly.
>
> Thank you very much, ( I looked in the archives but could not find
>anything)
>
> Luca

Hi Luca,

Get hold of some switch cleaner, some Blu-tack and a pencil.
1. Attach end of pencil to top of footswitch button with Blu-tack.
2. Spray switch cleaner down sides of red button.
3. Gently rotate pencil (and with it footswitch button) pressing GENTLY.
4. Repeat process five minutes later.

This should clean the contacts, for a while at least.

Worth doing before mission critical gigs if you don't mind looking like you
can't afford a box of matches :)

Best wishes

Jeremy