Re: Rocktron All Access

Jeff Larson wrote:
> Right but all they can do is send program changes and optionally
> the "state" of each instance access switch.

I was slightly wrong.  Each preset can also send up to 24
CC messages when it is selected, and these CC's do not
have to be the same ones assigned to the instant switches.
These are called "internal control changes" in the manual.

So you could make the 6 preset switches call a non-SUS
EDP function, but since the preset switches are one-shot,
they cannot be used for SUS functions.  You can then use
the bank up/down buttons to scroll through different CC
assignments for the bottom 6 switches, but not the top 12
which are global.

Jeff