Re: gratuitous nostalgia was: re: Looping in prehistory

rack mount before 82...tools of the gods.
what were some of the first"rack mount"units?
it was all on the floor before the treaty with the greys...
peace,danz

"loop.pool" <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
Here's a pic of that delay that Jaco used
I remember the face plate really well.

http://www.sonicflux.com/pics/mxr_ptx_dd1_c2.jpg

and yes, Bill, he did send his bass flying across the stage on purpose.
I believe we were standing next to each other, no?

that's a fond memory.

Rick