RE: Line 6 Dl4 mod

 I did email Keeley about a DL4 mod allowing the exp pedal to control
feedback instead of loop volume (in loop mode). I basically got a nice form
letter saying that they don't curently offer that, but to check back and
see. Maybe if enough loopers would ask about it, though, it might happen.
Or
who knows, maybe someone on this list could figure it out. Or we can bother
Line6 for a software update.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com