Re: Sample rate

> ..... u guys dont get the whole picture. but u still try to apply it.
> why is this so hard to understand?

Wow.
I for one have had enough of this thread and now that it has taken a
turn to insult, I vote it gets nipped. For the sake of my delete key
and peace on earth.

This subject can be debated, explained and misunderstood for the rest
of our lives. Higher sampling rates sound better. It is up to the
individual to draw the line at 'good enough'. For those who wish to
understand it (or think they do) please read a book. get some graph
paper, maybe an oscilloscope. Or better yet...

USE YOUR EARS.

please stop the madness.

- b