Re: Godin Multiac Was: VG-88 and Roland GR-33

It *was* the Bellevue store that I was dealing with...
Godin's problem is that they're a "family oriented" business and
prefer to have non Big-Box retailers as their dealers.  Unfortunately,
these places are generally are generally no more informed than GC, but
they do offer poorer selection and higher prices.

TravisH

On 12/25/05, S V G <vsyevolod@yahoo.com> wrote:

>      Travis,

[snip]