Sent: 12/27/2005 9:49:37 PM
Subject: RE: against noise

This is no laughing matter, I am a responsible parent of two children. I am constantly shocked by the sickening stream of TRIADIC “music” that their peers are exposing them to. Is it possible that my 12 y.old can be cured of her addiction to reality TV karaoke singers & soap stars covering old hits let alone the cancer that is “rap”? I have bought her a ring modulator for her Daisy Rock guitar lest she may discover the righteous path. My only hope is for my younger daughter (7) who asks me to put on music that is “long and shouty” and used to shake her ass to Neu when she was still in nappies.