From: "Per Boysen" <per@boysen.se>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: laptop for live music

On 30 dec 2005, at 00.25, Kris Hartung wrote:

> I'm waiting until the new Centrino dual core units come out.... :)
> Very
> soon. Mabye one will be in a Thinkpad....damn, that would be cool.

I don't need any more computers right now but if I was shopping for a
lappy I would hold on for a while to check out the new Intel-Apple
machines that are just around the corner. Combining Pentium Power
with OS X stability and efficiency - what could be better for music?
It would be fantastic if those machines will also be able to boot XP
as well (or some XP hack). All my favorite music software run best on
OS X (Numerology, MetaSynth, Logic, Augustus Loop, Live) except for
Möbius that is XP only.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)