Re: feedback/features/new loopers...

I'm sure there are many great products that came about with zero customer
input - products born of a need that an individual had.  At any rate,
comparing R&D of loopers to laser printers is a bit of stretch.

Isn't there a guy at Apple that gets designer awards for essentially
dictatorial control of lines like the iPod and powerbook?  OTOH, maybe if
he used focus groups, he would have found out that people don't like
products that scratch so easily...   (but the ipod-invisi fixes that
problem, eh?)