Re: Guitar Rig 2 looper

Title:

Christopher Goss wrote:
Hi

There's a good loop machine tutorial video on the native instruments  website, it's worth a look as it gives you a rough idea what it can do.

https://www.nativeinstruments.de/index.php?id=guitarrig2_us

Chris.

The cat doing the demo at the end of the loop machine tutorial has more rhythm in his little finger than I have in my ____ (fill in)!!  The floor-button "Rig Control 2" looks like a great size, profile (for him, it should be nailed down, though??).

David (Will they come out with a "Keyboard Rig 2?")