Re: midimate again, cc values

Oh, and don't forget to press "Store" at the end (button 4) of all
that.  Once you've defined button 5 as CC 11=105, you need to have
button five "on" when you're in PC 5, then press "Store".  You'll see
"STORED" scroll across the display, and subsequent PC 5 messages
should include the CC11=105.

TravisH