Re: Availability of Echoplex

The EDP has been difficult to get ahold of in the past as Gibson seems
to make them in batches, but since the recent price bump they seem to
have been available through mail order sources with some reliability.
Some Gibson dealers have also mistakenly told prospective buyers that
it had been discontinued, which fostered further confusion.

TravisH