FCB1010: Submersed and still working!

My four year old FCB1010 was completely submersed for several hours a
couple days ago when my garage/studio flooded. I took the back panel
off, went over it with a hair drier for 15 or 20 minutes and let it
sit for a day. I hooked it back up and it works as good as new. It
seems like a pretty well built piece of kit to me.

Anyone else in California get flooded this past weekend? This is the
first time in the 3 years I've lived here that my garage has flooded.
I've got everything up on risers now.
--
Art Simon
simart@null.net