RE: digitech pmc-10

The one I used for awhile would add about a 100ms delay to note-on messages
(PMC-10 > EDP, nothing in between). Maybe it was unique to mine or mine was
goofy, but it got difficult compensating for the delay during a gig where I
wanted loops somewhat in sync with everything else.

It always amazed me that people who make midi controllers didn't ever make
more robust copy of a PMC-10...the closest we have today might be the
FCB1010 with the unofficial firmware, but it still isn't close.
I mean, most controllers only will send limited CC messages over limited
channels.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com