From: "Travis Hartnett" <travishartnett@gmail.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2006 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: foot controllers

Historically, MIDI control of looping hardware has required tedious
programming of MIDI controllers since the looper was inflexible in
what MIDI commands would trigger what function (EDP, Repeater).

If there was a manual or comprehensive spec sheet online for the
Looperlative, this sort of confusion would be avoided.

TravisH