Re: FCB1010 gig bag (?) 10.99

On 4 jan 2006, at 19.25, Art Simon wrote:

> I was surfing around, and came upon the Fender Cyber Foot Controller
> Gig Bag for $10.99:
> http://www.interstatemusic.com/Fender-Fender-Cyber-Foot-Controller-
> Gig-Bag--i1029004.music
>
> If memory serves, wasn't this case recommended on this list as good
> fit for the Behringer FCB1010?

I have a similar gig bag by Line 6. On week two the zipper slipped
out of track and I have not been able to fix them. I use rubber bands
to keep the bag together ;-)

A cool thing for a FCB1010 would be  a normal traveling trunk of the
same measure. Just a little bit bigger so you could wrap that FCB
into a sleeping bag and put some extra socks on the side. Then it
could go unwrecked as checked in luggage if traveling by flight.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)