Re: Re[2]: AW: Need advice for costumizable GUI monitoring software

On 5 jan 2006, at 23.22, numbernine@gmx.net wrote:

> do you only want to see if there is MIDI activity or also what kind of
> MIDI activity?
> What kind of throughput do yo mean from which port to which port?

Here are some explicit examples of what I need:

Every time a certain MIDI Note number passes through I want a
graphical sign to change color (red/green) or whatever. This can of
course be just a little flash that gets lit on the passing of the
defined MIDI event and shuts down next time the same event comes
around. A simple Selector Monitor?

MIDI comes in through the physical MIDI port and goes into Ableton
Live 5. Then it's led through a MIDI track into an audio track that
is hosting a looping plug-in, the target for MIDI control. Since I
cant see the GUI windows of all loopers at the same time I need some
small floating graphical monitors to tell me what mode the looper is
in. Is it recording or is the loop freezed? etc etc-

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)