Re: Using a laptop onstage: Dominic Frasca's take is misguided

There's far less discounting on new Apple hardware.  The same source
for the EDP price of $799 (Sweetwater) has the same PowerBook prices
as the Apple Store.  I did a quick poke around just now, and there are
a few places that seem to be offering the same model for around $2K,
so we can use that figure.  Still, in a year it'll be worth a grand,
whereas the EDP appears to be depreciating at a much slower rate.

TravisH