Re: State of the art loopers

It honestly depends more on feature set than "state of
the art" in my opinion.  Does the EDP do something
that you'd like to use in your music?  Then if you've
got the cash, get it.  I wouldn't even consider the
Loperlitive until it's shipping and v 1.1 is released.
 If there's one thing I've learned is that often
mature is better than state of the art.

Mark

--- David Rolling <david_rolling@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Hi, I've been messing with loopers since the 80s and
> have a few (Repeater,
> Boomerang+, JamMan *old*, JamMan *new*, RC-20/20XL)
> but they all have
> shortcomings.
>
> I'd like to add an EDP or a Maneco to the mix.
> Should I just wait for the
> Looperlative to hit or go with one of these others
> in the meantime?
>
> Thanks,
> David Rolling

Just $16.99/mo. or less.