Re: Electrix Website Down: a bad omen?

Well, years ago someone went to NAMM with a revolutionary new type of
guitar synthesizer and then claimed that someone had stolen their only
copy of the software the night before, and thus they couldn't
demonstrate a working version.  I figured it was some "force majeure"
way to wiggle out of not meeting a production deadline and thus avoid
losing funding or something similiar.

TravisH